Estate Sales Services & Estate Liquidations
Home and estate liquidations can be overwhelming. After the loss of a loved one, often the home needs to be sold. In addition, personal belongings, furniture and family heirlooms need to be sold quickly. It's a stressful time.
Transitions Estate Sales is here to support you. We keep your family’s interest at heart. First, our team provides turn-key, full-service solutions. This includes estate sales and estate liquidation services. In addition, our team treats your family home and possessions like our own. Count on us to handle all details of your family's estate sale. We're here to give you peace of mind.
The Four Phases of Estate Sales
Phase 1: Pre-Sale & Preparation
- Initial Consultation
- Cleanout & Preparation - Our team preps the house to make it shine. We also get attics, garages, and storage sheds ready.
- Organize & Merchandize - Presentation is everything, so we take the time to create enjoyable shopping experiences.
- Appraisal & Pricing - Our experience and knowledge of the market helps us set the best pricing.
- Photography - Count on great photos of your collectibles, great finds and other items.
- Advertising & Personal Outreach – To support sales, we use TransitionsEstateSales.net, EstateSales.net (and.com), Facebook and CraigsList. Next, we tap into our personal list of sales enthusiasts. This includes collectors, antique dealers, treasure seekers and sale regulars.
- Online Auction – Two weeks before the sale, we may list select items on eBay and or OfferUp to reach more buyers. Any items not sold, will be part of the sale.
Phase 2: Sale Days
- Dedicated Team - Our team of specialists are onsite and dedicated to your sale for both days.
- Logistics – The team takes care of sales permits and signage. This includes directional, house yard signs and no parking signs. In addition, we have a guest registry and sale guide.
- Easy Payment - Credit and debit cards are accepted. In addition, there is a cash station for easy check-out.
- Carry to Car Service - We will help carry any purchase to the car. And, we'll provide loading support.
Phase 3: Clean-Up & Clean-Out
- Breakdown of sale - We pack up items for donation or recycling.
- Charity Donations - Post-sale, we deliver to local charity shops. These can include Value Village, Goodwill, Northwest Center. Based on donations, we secure itemized donation receipts for tax purposes.
- Clean-out - Expect removal of other items and trash. These will go to recycling center or to waste management facility.
Phase 4: Sale Close Out
- Following the sale, we send proceeds within 10 days.
Additional services offered, but not limited to:
- Ship items to other family members.
- Interview real estate agents for the sale of the property.
- If you have other needs, just ask.
Often an HOA doesn’t allow estate sales. Or you may not have enough items for a stand-alone sale. In these situations, you can take part in an upcoming estate sale. When we combine more items together for a sale, it's a win win for all. It means more potential buyers, browsing time and shopping. Your items will be clearly marked and recorded at the sale.